This statement explains how GW4 AMR Alliance uses the personal information we collect from you. We may make changes to this policy so please check from time to time for any updates.
WE WILL ONLY COLLECT YOUR DATA FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- The GW4 AMR Alliance online registration form
- Printed out mailing list sign-up forms at events
- Eventbrite sign-up and other ways of registering for one of our events
- GW4 Alliance funding schemes application forms
HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- We will not share your data with anyone outside of the GW4 AMR Alliance and its governing bodies
- We will only add you to our mailing list if you have given your consent for us to do so
- We will use the details we collect to keep you informed about our news, events, funding opportunities and invitations
- We may contact you about our events you have signed up to on Eventbrite or by other means
- We will contact you about GW4 Alliance funding schemes you have applied for or expressed an interest in
- We will keep your contact details on our mailing list until you unsubscribe
- We will keep GW4 Alliance funding schemes application details on file for tracking progress and reporting, including to our funders
- Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE TOOLS
Third party services collect certain technical information from your device including standard internet log information i.e. Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, and page interaction information.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to be on our mailing list at any time by completing ‘Unsubscribe’ on the bottom of MailChimp emails or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to have inaccurate data corrected. Please let us know if your data is inaccurate by emailing email@example.com
- You have the right to access information held about you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request this.
GW4 AMR Alliance adheres to the University of Bristol’s Information Security Policy
If you have any questions about this policy, we will be happy to talk to you. Please contact email@example.com